Dinanimismo X - Miranda Baccini interview




Dinanimismo 2009-2019... AA.VV:,  by  Zairo Ferrante and Roberto Guerra (Asino Rosso eBook, 2019)


Miranda Baccini  interview (writer)  *english version

Poetry like Doing Soul in the computer age?
Making Soul or navigating in our inner world has become very difficult today. The technological era of PCs, all at once where we talk too much and listen too little, especially ourselves. to do soul is to be silent within us, to be with ourselves, to listen to that voice that has been waiting for time and that sometimes pain or joy, love moves in poetry to be able to pass it on to others and share it. it is the purity of feelings that becomes poetry.

An autobiographical zoom?   
I was born in Pavia, where I attended the Adelaide Cairoli Magistral Institute, which left an indelible mark on my character. I taught for a short time and left my job to devote myself to my three children and family. I love classics and reading is my favorite hobby.

Dynamism, your personal vision? 
The purpose of this movement is the return of the soul to the center of being, to make the spiritual essence of man become more important than materialism.
How do you imagine the future of poetry?
The future of poetry is linked to the will of man, in returning to look within himself.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator



INFO e Bio  http://www.poetipoesia.com/?audiolibro=miranda-baccini-2

https://e-bookdinanimismo.myblog.it/2017/12/10/nuove-voci-per-il-dinanimismo-miranda-baccini/

*Italian Version  Asino Rosso giornale blog

EBOOK  INFO
https://www.amazon.it/Dinanimismo-2009-2019-avanguardia-poetico-artistica-poetico-letteraria-ebook/dp/B07TMBDMJ8/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=dinanimismo&qid=1561800323&s=gateway&sr=8-1